Toxic Nighmare Is Often
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Nighmare Is Often

Where Your Toxic Nightmares Are.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Scene Trends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

Stupid Scene Trends Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Scene Trends   Stupid Scene Trends EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Bows are fashionable and trendy and cute,but who gets to wear them?I have an answer:scene kids.I really do hate scene kids,mainly because they are snobby,rich,white,loser life,emo kids who dont care about anyone but themselves and find it amusing to pick on poorer,bland haired kids who have a very weak sense in fashion.I'm stuck in the middle.Bows are a accentric piece of scene hair mainly because they appear to be holding the spikey wig,that the scene kids put on the back of their head,and they're screwed up,split ended,dead hair together.It's called volumizer,and you rich kids can afford it.Also,I dont get the "coon" thing.I think I know one person who named it coons a long time ago,in the 80's.Whatever loser claimed trends that already exsisted and got credit for it,I feel bad for you.These trends are rarely stupid and shouldn't be followed without reason.If you wanna follow someone who brung back a trends,dont.Follow the person who actuallly CREATEd it.It'd make you seem a whole lot cooler considering the fact that they probably know much more than your trend setter.I myself am a trend setter,but I dont go around claiming trends that arent mine,to be mine.Take my advice.

-Kelli santa
Back to top Go down
http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com
MilkN'Cookies

MilkN'Cookies

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Scene Trends   Stupid Scene Trends EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 am

I hate to agree w/ yu,but yeah.They are pretty stupid.
Quote :
Bows are a accentric piece of scene hair mainly because they appear to be holding the spikey wig,that the scene kids put on the back of their head,and they're screwed up,split ended,dead hair together.
You know the funny part?Most of their hair is split ended XD I,on the other hand,have an emoish skater look and tend not to use a straightening iron cuz it'll damage my hair.I dont care much for it,actually XD
Back to top Go down
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Scene Trends   Stupid Scene Trends EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:28 pm

My hair is partially damaged,but I gave up on it.I like to wear clothes and stuff that makes me look good and not things that make me look like a poser.Izzi has no choice,though.That's what sucks bout her hair.It already has volumage.She waits straight,flat hair,but she cant.I feel bad 4 her.
Back to top Go down
http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com
KBSmiley
Admin
KBSmiley

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Scene Trends   Stupid Scene Trends EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:11 am

I dont get them.I mean it's really hard to even understand it XD When the point of wearing the bows if you already look fine to yourself?IDK.I tried it,but failed terribly.I accept my hair how it is XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Scene Trends   Stupid Scene Trends Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Scene Trends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toxic Nighmare Is Often :: Often General Discussion :: Toxined Clothing-
Jump to: