Toxic Nighmare Is Often
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Nighmare Is Often

Where Your Toxic Nightmares Are.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contests Info & More ^-^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

Contests Info & More ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Contests Info & More ^-^   Contests Info & More ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Here's a list of contests taking place,ending,and just starting or others next up.

Taking Place
1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion
2-Dollmaker:Toxic Swimsuit

Up Next

Already Made

If you'd like to host a contest plz ask a Mod or Admin 1st so you wont get in trouble just making one and nver checking on it.It's you're responsibility to watch your contest.

Last edited by xXGrimReaperXx on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

Contests Info & More ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Info & More ^-^   Contests Info & More ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Contest Upkeep

If you own a contest,I beg you to keep up with who enters and add them to a list of soem sort.Also,you're way of voting is optional,but I advise you to ask a Mod or Admin to set up the voting for you because it would be a much fairer,but longer process.

Contest Winners & Prizes

When a person wins,you always have to have a prize for them.Whether it be a doll or some kind of graphic.You MUST have a prize.If you dont,I'll get them a prize and you're next contest you wanna host will be moved down a date.If one person had been banned,deleted,or disquialified @ the last second or cant claim their prize,the next runner up will.

Contest Entering

If you want to host a contest,rules are not in the above post.You cannot simply come up and ask "Can I make a contest?".1st,you shouldn't be making one if you're not that serious XD Also,you should at least give me a clue what its called.I have to post it on this thread anywayz.If you dont even post it up,I'll post it for you and remind you.If you decided nvm,then I'll delete it and you wont be able to post a contest like that again.Also,if you dont have a entry closing date and a voting closing date,I'll set one for you and it'll be much longer than you might have wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com

Contests Info & More ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toxic Nighmare Is Often :: Toxic Dollz,DOLLZ,DOLLZ! :: Toxinated Contests-
Jump to: