Toxic Nighmare Is Often
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Nighmare Is Often

Where Your Toxic Nightmares Are.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness   Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Belle,Lia,Jude,and May are all best friends who love to write stories,but what they dont know is that they each keep a diary to themselves and write everyday.

Rules-Choose a character above.If characters are taken,make one up.No posting anything nasty,mmk?Also,remember to read EVERYONE's posts.Use the characters names,but mix them up with your own self.Don't exaggerate as it will affect you BIG TIME.You know yourself better than anyone so plz put this down.If you're ont comfortable with this,then plz change it up some and it'll be ok with me.

Name:
Appearance:
Diary Appearance:
Personality:

Mine:

Name:Belle
Mood:Happy,giddy,positive
Appearance:Short,spiky brown hair that has fair natural volumage.Moderately overweight for age.Tanish brown skin.Amber colored eyes.
Diary Appearance(imma have fun w/ this!):black with skull accessories dangle from cover.Plaid black and blue patterened all over with a key that is a "skeleton key" with a skeleton shape.The letter "B" is carved into the back in a cursive blue letter.
Personality:very hapy and positive about anything,upsy and somewhat unintelligent.Fun and energetic.Also very nice and much of a pushover.Smart cp geek wise and loves to dance.Love rock music and loves to party.
Back to top Go down
http://www.todieforforum.tk
MilkN'Cookies

MilkN'Cookies

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness   Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 am

Name:Mick
Mood:calm,quiet,smart alecy
Appearance:short,black,emo styled hair.Light tan skin.Hazel colored eyes.
Journal Appearance:black,plain with a red spider sticker on it
Personality:Very nice,calm,hippie like and quiet.Likes to keep to himself and stay out of other buisness unless comfortable around that person.
Back to top Go down
xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness   Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 am

Accepted.Have fun.I need oen more person!
Back to top Go down
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness   Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:12 am

Name:Kelliana(Lia)
Mood:powerfu,feirce,strong,concerned,nice
Appearance:Long,blonde hair thats modierately volumized.Whitish pale skin.Greenish neon eyes.
Diary Appearance:Black and blue checkered.Skull imprints on it with stars on it too.
Personality:Very feirce,funny,and powerful.She likes to be protective @ times.Usually the main or center of attention.
Back to top Go down
http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com
KBSmiley
Admin
KBSmiley

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness   Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Name:Judette
Mood:normal,calm,happy,quiet,energetic
Appearance:Medium length black hair with streaks of blue and blue bangs.Light tanned skin with light amber eyes.
Diary Appearance:Red & blue studded diary.Black belt buckle wrapped around.Clown stickers all over with the #18 carved into the back
Personality:Very normal and hippish.Likes to be around ppl often.Likes to get close to people relationship wise.

Last edited by KBSmiley on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness   Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:33 am

You need to start by tommorrow or your RP will be closed down.
Back to top Go down
http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com
xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness   Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Mmk.Let's start!

Dear Diary,
Today Jude and I saw a dead cat on the side of the road when we're walking to school.I felt so sad for it,seeing that it's the only.......dead thing anymore.Some kids walked by as we prayed for it.We werel ate to school for it,but I backed us up in Homeroom saying that we said a prayer for it.Mr.Eclo even asked us to say........what we prayed and I told him:"May this cat be forever on in heaven,where it lays of happiness and joy.Forever shall this cat make the afterlife........it's happiest moments."Lol.I didnt really say that prayer.What I really said was:"Let this cat be happy in the afterlife and yadda.....yadda Amen."Well,I only HAD to mix it up.I was finishing up some HW for 6th hour during lunch.Mrs.Rodrick spotted me though.What kinda teacher stalks kids during lunch instead of enjoying her time away from them?Kinda creepy 0.0......I had detention with Jude though."WE" were caught throwing food around.Yeah right.It was a stupid 6th grader that was walking by us.Teachers never believe you.When I got home,nobody was there so I did my chores and left a note hat I was spending the night @ Jude's.....and then left to her house when......I saw Maybelle(May)walking down the street and hading towards Jude's house,where Lia was walking in too.She tricked me,but I knew it was gonn be a fun night.So here I am,writing this in her closet cuz we're playing........hide and go seek.I'm winning right now XD

The BEST,
Belle
Back to top Go down
KBSmiley
Admin
KBSmiley

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness   Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Dear Most Unradical Diary,
That dead cat we saw today was disturbing.I poked it a few times.a.I hate Mr.Eclo.He's stupid,along with Mrs.Rodrick.They dont know when to stop.We'll that sleepover made me feel better.Thank god Micky brung in some candy for us.I had to make the popcorn cuz we were watching MEANGirls and then The Ring.It was a funny night.Belle and Micky were all close and such.Belle was all curled into him when we were watching The Ring.I bet she has a thing for him.IDK.I'm not jealous XDI hav Tommy.I'm just worried for Lia and May.Extrememly for May.I think I saw her gleaming at Micky and Belle,but it could've been my imagination.We'll make fun of Belle for it.I also wanna here what happened when Micky and Belle left in the morning together.Ooh I cant wait!

Now You're Loved By Me,
Judas Priest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness   Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong Is Right-The Realisticness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toxic Nighmare Is Often :: Toxic Life :: Toxic Fun :: RP Games-
Jump to: