Toxic Nighmare Is Often
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Nighmare Is Often

Where Your Toxic Nightmares Are.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce

Go down 
4 posters

Lady Gaga or Beyonce?
Lady Gaga all the way!!
Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce I_vote_lcap25%Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
My gurl Beyonce!
Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce I_vote_lcap0%Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither.They SUCK!
Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce I_vote_lcap25%Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Both.They're wayyy too good!
Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce I_vote_lcap50%Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce   Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:41 pm

We all know how successful they are,but who's better?LG or B?I persoanlly think Beyonce is cuz she has done more than LG and has more sold albums.I don't even like Beyonce that much,but I have to admit that B deserves it cuz she is really talented and the only reason LG is famous is cuz she made about,what,5 songs(Just Dance,Poker Face,Love Game,Paparazzi,Bad Romance)?I don't find that right in any way.I'm not trying to dis LG cuz I <3 all of her songs,but B deserves it mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com
xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce   Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:33 pm

They're both good and I agree wiff you;the only reason LG is popular is cuz she is new and is booming over everyone else.Pretty much everyone else is bored of Beyonce(which she's only made probably ove 12 songs 0.o so I dont understand how people could be annoyed by her when Beethoven made alot more songs than B,so....).It's really confusing,but they're both good.Go Beethoven!
Back to top Go down
http://www.todieforforum.tk
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce   Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Quote :
the only reason LG is popular is cuz she is new and is booming over everyone else.Pretty much everyone else is bored of Beyonce
True.Entirely.Beyonce's been hanging around so long I think I've forgotten.I mean LG is cool and all,but the fact that she's becoming so much better than everyone else is not cool.I mean now all I wanna listen to is rock(which is still better and LG better not head that way T.T) :\
Back to top Go down
MilkN'Cookies

MilkN'Cookies

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce   Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 am

Yeah.LG is pretty much more popular.Some of my friends call her a hot old lady.Ick XD
Back to top Go down
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce   Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:06 am

LG isnt old.She just has made it seem like that XD She's liked by too many ppl.It drives me insane.
Back to top Go down
KBSmiley
Admin
KBSmiley

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce   Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:33 pm

I persoanlly dont like either.They're both wayyy too full fo themselves.I barely listen to pop music or rap.I listen to jazz,blues,indie rock,classic rock,and some hard rock.If it has a giutar and drums in it and it sounds good,I'll listen,but all pop and rap is is computer synthicyzers and other crap that makes them sound like trash.Beyonce is the only one I know that doesnt use them cuz I've heard her voice bunches of time in blues songs.I've only head LG once.Prove it to me & then I might believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce   Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce
Page 1 of 1