Toxic Nighmare Is Often
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Nighmare Is Often

Where Your Toxic Nightmares Are.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin
xXGrimReaperXx

1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion Empty
PostSubject: 1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion   1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 am

This contest is a dollmaker contest.Make a doll based off of the colors red,yellow,blue,or orange and have them wearing some sort of Toxic symbol.Dolls must be submitted no later than January 15th.Voting will be done completed by Febuary 1st(depending on date,it might have to be moved).The prize is @35 in TSS and a free XMas doll by me.
Rules
ALL DOLLS MUST B ANIMATED,but can not contain flash animation(it hurts my eyes).IDC if it only has the eyes blinking with poor animation;it has to be animated.If you mssg your doll to me,you're doing it wrong.All entries will be by post.Entered people will be listed.If you dont continue up with your posts or claim your prize,the next runner up will win it.If you are disqualified for not following rules,the next runner up will take your spot.If you are marked off because you've lost that voting round,please don't be a poop head and get all grunchy and spam the forum.I wanna see all these dolls be aliem eye popping! cyclops

Last edited by xXGrimReaperXx on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com
xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

PostSubject: Re: 1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion   1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:18 pm

I'll submit my doll soon.I'll be claiming the color blue!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.todieforforum.tk
MilkN'Cookies

MilkN'Cookies

PostSubject: Re: 1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion   1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:52 am

I'll get mine in soon!
Back to top Go down
KBSmiley
Admin
KBSmiley

PostSubject: Re: 1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion   1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:59 am

Plz get ur dolls in soon!I'd hate to not see anyone not getting their dolls in!On behalf of Grim,I'll be taking over cuz she's got some life issues and all right now!Get em in!Get em in
!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion   1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion Empty

Back to top Go down

1-Dollmaker:Toxic Explosion
Page 1 of 1